--- Bài mới hơn ---
This Minecraft tutorial explains how to use the /setblock command with screenshots and step-by-step instructions.
You can replace a block with another block using the /setblock command in Minecraft. Let’s explore how to use this cheat (game command).
The /setblock command is available in the following versions of Minecraft:
* The version that it was added or removed, if applicable.
NOTE: Pocket Edition (PE), Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition are now called Bedrock Edition. We will continue to show them inpidually for version history.
To run game commands in Minecraft, you have to turn cheats on in your world.
How to Enter the Command
1. Open the Chat Window
The easiest way to run a command in Minecraft is within the chat window. The game control to open the chat window depends on the version of Minecraft:
- For Java Edition (PC/Mac), pss the T key to open the chat window.
- For Pocket Edition (PE), tap on the chat button at the top of the screen.
- For Xbox One, pss the D-Pad (right) on the controller.
- For PS4, pss the D-Pad (right) on the controller.
- For Nintendo Switch, pss the right arrow button on the controller.
- For Windows 10 Edition, pss the T key to open the chat window.
- For Education Edition, pss the T key to open the chat window.
2. Type the Command
In this example, we will replace a block with a birch wood plank using the following command:
/setblock ~1 ~0 ~1 planks 2
Type the command in the chat window. As you are typing, you will see the command appear in the lower left corner of the game window. Press the Enter key to run the command.
This /setblock command would replace the block at
~1 ~0 ~1 with a birch plank. This is the block that is 1 block East, 0 blocks downward, and 1 block South of where the command is run.
For the replacement block, we use a name of
planks and a DataValue of
2 to repsent a birch wood plank. See a list of all Minecraft Item Names and DataValues.
You will see the message “Block placed” appear in the lower left corner of the game window to indicate that the setblock command has completed.
Congratulations, you have learned how to use the /setblock command in Minecraft.
Other SetBlock Cheats
You can use other setblock commands in Minecraft such as:
Other Game Commands
You can use other commands and cheats in Minecraft such as:
--- Bài cũ hơn ---